QL Resource is an e-learning resource specially developed to complement the Focus series for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Science. With innovative multimedia at work, this resource features three main formats to enhance the learning process and achieve meaningful learning.
- 3D VideosThe 3D animated videos deliver engaging science contents with English narrations and subtitles. The videos cover related topics that range from the human body to detailed science experiments. A short quiz or science fact serves to reinforce understanding at the end of each video.
- Interactive AnimationsThe interactive animations elaborately explain science concepts with the help of interactive images, animations and narrations in English. The animations are supported by attractive diagrams and tables to help students understand the topics in a simpler way.
- Interactive SimulationsThe interactive simulations present an opportunity for students to understand better by interacting with the simulations as they provide instant outcomes, thus stimulating their minds to approach complex topics easily. The simulations are supported by easy navigation, dynamic illustrations and conceptual contents.
- Each book comes with a personal Activation Code which enables you to access the QL Resource for the particular subject only.
- The QL Resource for the Focus series is only available from 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2015.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or later AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz or later
- Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
- Mac OS X v10.6 or later
- Safari 5.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 17 or later, Google Chrome, or Opera 11
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
- 1 Ghz CPU or higher
- Browser and Flash Player
About User Account
- How do I create an account?Click on the 'Login' hyperlink on the top right corner. Then, click on the 'Create Account' hyperlink. Fill in your details as requested. Click on the 'Create' button and you will receive an email to verify your account shortly.
What should I do if I forget my username/password?Just click on the 'Forgot your password?' hyperlink and key in your email address to reset your password. We will send the new password to your email.
- How do I place an order?Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Login or create an account with us. You need to login to purchase. Step 2: Browse the content from our website. Step 3: Click on the 'Add to Cart' button to add selected content(s) into your cart. Step 4: Click on the 'View Cart' button to view your cart. Step 5: Click on the 'Checkout' button to proceed. Step 6: Select the payment method. Step 7: Click on the 'Proceed to Payment' button to proceed with the payment.
How do I know that my order has been successfully placed?You will receive a confirmation email from QLearning together with your Order Number. You can also log in to your account to check your list.
Can I cancel my order after it has been placed?QLearning do not accept any cancellation of order after it has been placed.
About Activation Codes
- How do I activate my code?Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Login or create an account with us. You need to login to activate the code. Step 2: Click on the 'Activation Code' hyperlink on the top right corner.
Click on the product. Then, click on the ' Activate Code' button.
Step 3: Select the product. Step 4: Key-in the activation code and click on the 'Activate' button.
Do I need to activate my code everytime I login to view the content?No, you just need to activate it once.
- How do I make payment?Payment can be made by credit cards or online bank transfer through MolPay, which is our online payment gateway or cash deposit into our Public Bank account and send us a copy of the bank-in slip via fax or email. The details of our account: Bank: Public Bank Berhad
Account Name: Penerbitan Pelangi Sdn. Bhd.
Account Number: 3089-7381-18
Email address: email@example.com
Fax Number: 03-8926 6233 If you pay through MolPay, the transaction will appear as "Netbder*Pmt-pelangibooks" on your credit card billing statement.
My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know that my payment went through successfully?All successful orders will receive a confirmation email that contains the details of your order. If you did not receive the email, please try placing your order again. You can also contact Qlearning at 03-8926 9553 to confirm the placement of your order.
About Access to the Content
- How do I access the content?Purchase any Focus series to get an Activation Code. The personal Activation Code is on the inside back cover of each book. Scratch the silver panel to obtain the Activation Code and key-in the code to activate. You may start browsing the content by clicking on the product.
What should I do if I did not purchase the book but still have the interest to browse the content?You can browse the content by placing an order on the selected content through our website. You need to create a QLearning account to proceed with payment. We do accept both online and offline payment methods. The purchased content will be available for viewing once payment is made.
How do I view my list of purchased content?Log in to your account and click on the 'My List' hyperlink on the top right corner to view your purchased content and their respective validity dates.
What is the duration of my subscription?For Focus series, the content is only available from 1st January 2014 to 31st December 2015.
Can I view the content using my tablet?Yes, but the content can only be viewed using tablets with Android supporting system.
Can I download the content or material?No, you can't. All content or material is for online viewing only in Qlearning.PelangiBooks.com website. Any unauthorised use including downloading, copying, editing, selling, exchanging, renting, uploading, public performance, broadcasting or otherwise dealing with this content and material thereof is strictly prohibited.